Posted: March 28th, 2022
Please write any topic it goes according to the story.
– This is an argument paper you must include claims of facts, claims of policy, and claims of value.
– Format: MLA, 2,000 words, and 3 or more citations.
– This is the story I will write my paper: Flannery O’Conner’s “A Good Man is Hard to Find.”
Keeping in mind some basic questions may help you distinguish the author’s reason for writing.
• What is unique about the work that makes it worthwhile?
• What technique(s) does the author use?
• What argument(s) are central to this piece?
• How effective are these argument(s)?
• What is unique about the way the writer presents these argument(s)?
• How do the writer’s techniques help define this piece as literature of importance?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.