Posted: March 28th, 2022
It should have:
1. Cover page,
2. Abstract (no more than 150 words),
3. Introduction (literature review with in-text citations that supports our findings that there is climate change in Asia),
4. Method and data (short paragraph; we used R-studio program for developing graphs and cites: iea.org, ourworldindata.org,data.worldbank.org, meteoblue.com,waqi.info for finding data for graphs),
5. Results (here you present Rstudio analysis and explain is it scattered, correlated, what correlation does it have, here attach graphs),
6. Discussion (here discuss in detail each graph in a separate paragraph, discuss why each graph have this correlation, what human and/or natural factors could contribute to this correlation, why, discuss results from the perspective of global climate change)
8. References (min 15 references in alphabetic order).
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.