Posted: April 11th, 2022
Community Teaching Plan & Evaluation Submission
Goal: Create a board or power point presentation of important learning and resources learned throughout the course. Explain approaches to community intervention and evaluation. Implement a teaching and evaluation plan. You will also review and give feedback to the presentation of 2 classmates.
1. Choose one topic from the prevention strategies and intervention recommendations identified in your Community Family Assessment.
2. Develop a teaching plan, including objective, content outline, teaching method, and time in a table format.
3. Develop an evaluation plan for your teaching intervention and create a tool for feedback from your learners.
5. Summarize the outcomes of your teaching plan and evaluation.
6. Submit your teaching plan, evaluation tool, and summary
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.