Posted: April 19th, 2022
In order to analyze the ethical issue, use an appropriate theory (Natural law, AU, Virtue ethics etc.). Make sure to show both sides of the argument (for, against) and finally state your own position on the issue giving reasons as to why you hold this particular view.
1. Introduction and Justification of Topic
2. Theory 1->Pro Arguments 1 and 2 for the topic
Theory 2->Against Arguments 1 and 2 against the topic
(please note: DO NOT use more than 2 theories in total for your essay. Use 1 theory for the 2 pro arguments and 1 theory for the 2 against arguments. Also the theory and argument must go together. Fox example: From the lens of ethical egoism, social distancing is not justified because….. )
3. Your Positionality
(Hint see Chapter 2: Use one of the terms-emotive, objective, subjective)
1. 4-6 pages of text, Times Roman/Ariel, Font 12, Double Spaced, APA or MLA (be consistent throughout)
2. Additional 2 pages (cover page and work cited page)
3. Minimum of 3 refs on work cited pg (primary or secondary sources, peer reviewed articles, .org, .gov, .edu, are acceptable. Do not use .com or Wikipedia)
4. Plagiarism score must be below 10%
You essay structure will look like this …(you can choose to provide sub headings to separate the sections in the paper)
Introduction and justification ending with a clear thesis statement of topic
Clear explanations/definitions of theories (with in-text citations) that you will use to analyze the topic
Arguments from the lens of a theory that support the topic (support your argument with data/ in-text citations)
Arguments from the lens of a theory that critique the topic (support your argument with data/ in-text citations)
Justify your position in the topic. Support with reasons why you take this position.
Work cited page
I added Chapter two if in the files section if needed.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.